I am available for teaching and speaking on a range of topics concerning Christian theology, apologetics, and philosophy of religion, as well as movies and other fun things. I have spoken coast to coast in front of anywhere from ten people to hundreds, and have always received great feedback. If you are interested in having me speak at your venue, please email me the details.
- Evangelical Exodus: Why I Became Catholic
- Proving Catholicism from the Ground Up
- Religious Conversion: Your Place in the Process
- Staying the Course: Remaining Catholic After Confirmation
- Answering Skepticism: What is Truth?
- Answering Atheism 1: Does God Exist? (Understanding Arguments for God’s Existence)
- Answering Atheism 2: Can God Exist? (Responding to Arguments Against God’s Existence)
- Answering Non-Christians 1: Is Christianity Inspired?
- Answering Non-Christians 2: Historical Proof for Jesus’ Resurrection
- Answering Protestantism 1: Identifying the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church
- Answering Protestantism 2: Faith Alone vs. Scripture Alone
- Answering Protestantism 3: Problems with Sola Scriptura
- Answering Non-Catholic Christians 1: Was There a Great Apostasy?
- Answering Non-Catholic Christians 2: Infant Baptism
- Answering Non-Catholic Christians 3: Jesus’ Real Presence in the Eucharist
- Answering Jehovah’s Witnesses – Is the Watchtower a True Prophet?
- Answering Mormons – Was Joseph Smith Jr. a True Prophet?
- Faith and Reason
- Sin and Salvation
- The Trinity (and Heresies)
- The Incarnation (and Heresies)
- Speaking of God: Limited Language for an Unlimited God
- Catholic Morality: From the Cradle to the Grave
- When is The End?: The First Century Apocalypse
- What is the Bible All About?
- How Not to Study Your Bible
- Daniel: Prophecy and History
- NT History 1: The Life of Jesus Christ
- NT History 2: The Life of St. Paul
- Romans: The Road to Salvation
- Revelation: Many Views of One Story
- The Message Behind the Movie: Engaging Film without Disengaging Faith
- Media Discernment
- Critical Thinking for Christians
Douglas Beaumont earned a Ph.D. in theology from North-West University and an M.A. in apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary, where he taught for several years before coming into full communion with the Catholic Church. He has since appeared on The Journey Home and Catholic Answers Live, and has been interviewed by The National Catholic Register, EWTN, Relevant Radio, and The Patrick Coffin Show among others. He is the author of Evangelical Exodus and The Message Behind the Movie, and has contributed to Bumper Sticker Catholicism, The Best Catholic Writing, The Apologetics Study Bible for Students, and the Christian Apologetics Journal. He has written online articles for Catholic Answers Magazine, Strange Notions, and can be found online at douglasbeaumont.com.